Friday, February 2, 2018

That Trump quote calling Republicans 'the dumbest group of voters'? Fake!

That Trump quote calling Republicans 'the dumbest group of voters'? Fake!


President Donald trump was accused of saying to people magazine in 1998 "If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific." This was proven fake news by snopes. They searched through all Trumps appearances in People Magazine and they found no substantial proof that he said this.Although Donald Trump has said some questionable things, he didn't say this. This was a 'meme' that was shared so many times. It was so well put together people were really falling for it. 

 [1 image, 1 links, 1 quotation, 112 words].

No comments:

Post a Comment