Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Crisis Actors


I came across this video on facebook on this lady stating that the government pays people to be crisis actors and how they were planning events to happen in two city similar to the bombing in Austin. At first I'm thinking this isn't true this lady losing it. Then when the actually bombings happened close to the dates I started looking more deep into this. 
The internet went crazy after witness David Hogg seems to appear in more than one article. Alex Jones, the controversial conspiracy theorist and Infowars host, suggested on his radio show that the Parkland shooting was a “false flag,” or staged, operation. Jones has pushed similar views about the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, including the idea that the people shown in news reports from the scene were actors". Sometimes I know for sure a light bulbs pops up in my head… what if they are really playing mind games. If I don't see it for myself then I'll never know what's going on.


https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/how-internet-s-conspiracy-theorists-turned-parkland-students-crisis-actors-n849921

No comments:

Post a Comment